Thursday, December 7, 2006

Here we go!

WOO HOO!!!!

And I'm off!! Well nearly, my plane pleaves at 1:15pm. I fly Seattle-Seoul, Seoul-Bangkok on Korean Air, Bankok-Phenom Penh on Thai Airlines. Total Flight time: 20hrs, total travel time: 30hrs. Yuck.

I tried to get my UK phone number on but apprently I waited too long to top up and my number has expired. Bummer. So you guys can text me for now on my regular US number and I'll post my Cambodian number when I buy my SIM card.

Ok. Deep breath. I hate flying. Especially over oceans.

2 comments:

Mr. Carpenter said...

Let's see, Cambodia is like 15 hours ahead of us here in Seattle. So, While you're there could you tell me what's going to happen tomorrow when I wake up?

fictitious fruit said...

Nana...remember...I put a forcefield around your planes for today...you'll be fine...the flying Gods are with you!...and....I miss you already!
Love, Jess*