Sunday, December 31, 2006

Seoul

Hello again from Seoul!

I spent a very cold day in Seoul with a friend, after a red eye from Bangkok and now am only about 10 hrs from home! Yay! Not much to report expect that I think I flew the scariest aircraft ever from Siem Reap. It was suppose to be a Bangkok Air flight, and it was, but in a Royal Bhutan Air Jet circa 1950. Seriously the smallest plane I've ever seen in my life, held only about 40 people and probably held together more by it carpet than anything else.

Ok here we go again. I hate long flights over oceans. See you all soon!

2 comments:

Mr. Carpenter said...

Happy New Year.

I suppose we all can let this affect our New Year's determinations.

It has mine, my dear friend who wanders but not lost.

Malek Takieddine said...

glad to see u r enjoying ur trips

hope to see u soon

.
.
.
malek